Workplace Health & Safety
Is your business compliant with the Health & Safety requirements?
In recent years New Zealand's workplace Health & Safety landscape has changed dramatically. Having a Health & Safety management programme is now an essential and mandatory aspect of running a business.
To meet the demands of the legislation we brought specialist Health & Safety Consultants onto our team. We can work with you to review or develop your Health & Safety systems to ensure you are compliant, whilst still meeting the needs of your business.
Our Health & Safety Consultants can:
- Carry out workplace Health & Safety visits, site audits and gap analysis
- Investigate accidents and incidents
- Analyse accident and incident statistics and implement reduction solutions
- Review or develop workplace Health & Safety management systems that are proportionate to the risk that your business presents
- Develop Health & Safety plans
- Carry out hazard identification and management
- Implement Health & Safety inductions with team members
- Develop Health & Safety training specific to your business
- Develop employee wellbeing programmes e.g. resilence and stress management training
- Carry out ergonomic workstation assessments
- Help you reduce the cost of injury management, lost time and ill health
Specialist Health & Safety Advice
It is no longer acceptable to have workplace Health & Safety systems managed by staff who lack proper experience and training. In fact, Worksafe NZ expects that businesses obtain specialists Health & Safety advice and are encouraging the development of NZ competency standards for Health & Safety professionals.
Our Health & Safety Consultants are qualified, highly experienced and understand the importance of optimising systems to enhance productivity and efficiency. Our Health & Safety Consultants:
- are tertiary qualified with more 20 years experience
- have worked for large national and international companies in manufacturing, food processing, services, health and agriculture to name a few
- ensure they are in tune with your strategic and operational business needs, not just the legislative requirements.
"Lee from HR Connect has been invaluable as our guide and consultant in setting up and reviewing the running of our Health & Safety system. Lee has that wonderful blend of common sense and a deep understanding of the H&S requirements that is difficult to find. Also a great person to deal with, she works in well with our team."
CE, Reid & Harrison